Global Chaos is the seventh storyline objective in the game.
This objective involves installing your own politicians inside of the five world alliances, and gathering resources for the construction of your Doomsday Device. After placing your puppet diplomats inside each of the world's major governments, agents from different alliances will start attacking each other as they appear in your island, which will make defending your island much easier from now on.
The masterplan is building up a head of steam now. Before the rocket can be constructed, a supply of specialist resources will be needed. It will also be necessary to install operatives into positions of power in all of the territories, so we can monitor their activities.
- Building the rocket super-structure takes a variety of different resources, from rocket fuel to titanium. These resources are rare and valuable and only available from a number of facilities dotted around the globe. Our agents in the field have located a number of locations where we can obtain these valuable resources. We must hijack them until we have the neccesary components to build each section of the rocket super-structure.
- Each section requires five crates, your forces will siphon these resources from each facility for as long as they are able and the message bar will inform you when you have enough resources to allow you to build a new section of the rocket. Be advised, the forces of Justice won't take kindly to you pillaging such valuable resources; therefore, your forces both on the island and out in the wider world should be on full alert.
- A P.A.T.R.I.O.T. diplomat has decided to pay our island a little visit. Interrogate him until he gives us some information we can use to install one of our own diplomats in his stead.
- Install a diplomat into the US Senate.
- An A.N.V.I.L. diplomat is taking an ill-advised holiday on the island. Subject him to an interrogation, then replace him with one of our own.
- Send a diplomat to infiltrate the Singaporean government.
- A foolish S.A.B.R.E. diplomat has arrived in the island. This is an ideal opportunity to interrogate him, then use the secrets he revealed to replace him with our own mole.
- Plant the diplomat at the British Consul in Bangalore, in the Indian Subcontinent.
- A S.M.A.S.H. diplomat has made an unscheduled stop at our island. Interrogate him and force him to reveal some information that will help us to install one of our own diplomats in his now vacated position.
- Send a diplomat back to Uruguay in place of the one we liquidated.
- A H.A.M.M.E.R. diplomat is taking a heads-on approach to investigating our operations. Interrogate him and make him see the error of his ways, then replace him with one of our own diplomats.
- Plant a diplomat in the Soviet cabinet.